Microsoft Office is everywhere, installed on over 750 million computers, but most users only know how to set up a basic table or maybe even do a few formulas here and there. Microsoft Excel can go through loads of information and create a printable report for you. You can make custom forms so that you can access, analyze, edit, or add new information quickly to your data tables/ worksheets. Enhance your Excel skills with these top tutorials at your disposal.
Excel with this A-Z Microsoft Excel Course. Microsoft Excel 2010, Excel 2013, Excel 2016
With this course, you will be:
- Creating effective spreadsheets
- Managing large sets of data
- Mastering the use of some of Excel's most popular and highly sought after functions (SUM, VLOOKUP, IF, AVERAGE, INDEX/MATCH)
- Create dynamic report with Excel pivot tables
- Unlock the power and versatility of Microsoft Excel's AddIn, PowerPivot
- Audit Excel Worksheet formulas to ensure clean formulas
- Automate your day to day Excel tasks by mastering the power of Macros and VBA
This course combines 4 different courses about introduction to Excel, intermediate level Excel, advanced level Excel, Microsoft Excel macros and VBA in 6 simple projects.
This course includes material recorded with Excel 2013 but works in 2010, 2013, and 2016. You will start with the basics, building a solid foundation that will give you further knowledge as you progress into intermediate and advanced level topics.
Learn Excel VBA from scratch!
In this course, you'll learn how to:
- Automate and customize data entry forms
- Choose the right loop for each task
- Master the Cells and Range objects in multiple scenarios
- Create multiple variable styles to match your need
- Customize your VBA editor and understand all the toolbars and options
- Debug and troubleshoot code
- Record, modify or write macros from scratch
- Make custom formulas/functions on the fly
- Breeze through IF THEN statements and conquer all the logical operators
- Batch out inter-active message boxes, input boxes and give users choices.
- Generate basic reports that can be printed
- Add filters to report menus to narrow the records
- Take control of forms, buttons, drop-down menus, checkboxes and option buttons.
- Trigger code from a number of different methods - from clicking on a cell to de-selecting a worksheet.
- Set up special commands when a workbook: Opens or closes, is selected, any cell or certain cells are selected right before printing.
- Manipulate Userforms for data entry, report generation, editing tables/databases - ALL within your control. Restrict the flow of data OR make the Userform(s) responsive, calculating, intuitive.
- Streamline your work and the work of others.
- Put Excel on autopilot.
This course will show you the easiest tricks to learn VBA in a fun, progressive method. With each of the short, info-packed lectures, you'll learn another essential skill that you can immediately use.
Financial Modeling in Excel that would allow you to walk into a job and be a rockstar from day one!
With this course, you will:
- Master Microsoft Excel and many of its advanced features
- Become one of the top Excel users in your team
- Carry out regular tasks faster than ever before
- Build P&L statements from a raw data extraction
- Build cash flow statements
- Discover how to value a company
- Build valuation models from scratch
- Create models with multiple scenarios
- Design professional and good-looking advanced charts
This course offers detailed explanations with comprehensible case studies based on real situations, downloadable course materials, regular course update, and professional chart examples that are 1:1 with those used by major banks and consulting firms.
Master 75+ Excel formulas & functions with hands-on demos from a best-selling Microsoft Excel instructor (Excel 2007-19)
With this course, you will be able to:
- Easily build dynamic tools & Excel dashboards to filter, display and analyze your data
- Go rogue and design your own formula-based formatting rules
- Join datasets from multiple sources in seconds with lookup, index & match functions
- Pull real-time data from APIs directly into Excel (weather, stock quotes, directions, etc.)
- Manipulate dates, times, text, and arrays
- Automate tedious and time-consuming analytics tasks using cell formulas and functions in Excel (no VBA required)
This course will give you a deep understanding of the advanced formulas and functions that transform Excel from a basic spreadsheet program into a dynamic and powerful analytics tool. You'll dive into a broad range of Excel formulas & functions, including lookup/reference functions, statistical functions, formula based formatting, date & time functions, logical operators, array formulas, text functions, and powerful analytics tools and formulas like INDIRECT, HYPERLINK, WEBSERVICE & FILTERXML.
Join us on Facebook Messenger on Telegram to receive updates on new free courses.
Master Excel PivotTables with 10 real-world case studies from a best-selling Excel instructor (Excel 2010, 2013, 2016)
In this course, you will learn topics related to Excel Pivot Tables, including:
- Raw data structure
- Table layouts & styles
- Design & formatting options
- Sorting, filtering, & grouping tools
- Calculated fields, items & values
- Pivot charts, slicers & timelines
- Interactive dashboards
You'll then get to explore and analyze data sets from a number of real-world case studies, including San Diego burrito ratings, shark attack records from 1900-2016, Facebook post data from spartan race, major league baseball team statistics, San Francisco employee salaries, daily stock market data, IMDb movie ratings, Apple store mobile app ratings, and wine ratings and descriptions.
Master all the basics of Excel, even if you've never seen a spreadsheet before!
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Build powerful advanced Excel projects from scratch
- Create a fully functioning relational database using Excel
- Create a simple data entry screen to auto-populate complex templates
- Build Gantt charts in Excel for project planing
- Exploit Excel's built in advanced functions
- Fully automate Excel using Visual Basic for Applications
- Fully automate report generation
- Program simple "helper" solutions
- Control other Microsoft applications like Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and even Windows
- Create emails and send them automatically
- Create Word documents using VBA code right from Excel
- Create PowerPoint presentations automatically
- Create entire folder directories in Windows automatically
This course includes screen casts, lots of quizzes, presentations, PDFs, and downloadable files. You will learn how to combine multiple functions in a simple way to create powerful solutions in Excel. Each project in the course is designed to introduce a range of concepts to you.
Learn Microsoft Excel 2013
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Navigate around Excel
- Enter and edit data in Excel
- Adjust the way data and information are displayed in Excel
- Write formulas quickly and easily with the point-and-click method
- Use relative, absolute, and mixed references in Excel
- Create powerful calculations with Excel functions
- Visually represent your data with charts and graphs in Excel
- Use Excel data tools like sorting, subtotaling, and filtering
- Freeze columns and rows with freeze panes in Excel
- Remove duplicates from data in Excel
- Transpose data - switching the columns and rows in Excel
- Use Excel to leverage data with Pivot tables & Pivot charts
- Format worksheets in Excel for impact and appeal
- Automate Excel tasks with time-saving macros
- Integrate Microsoft Excel with Microsoft Word
- Use passwords in Excel to protect your work in multiple scenarios
- Use printing and sharing in Excel
As a bonus, you will also learn how to harvest data from the web and how to create online forms which allow you to gather data from individuals.
You can download all of the Excel project files that are used in the videos so that you can get a “hands-on” approach to learning the material. You will also be shown how to find and download free "Excel templates" which are spreadsheet templates that you can use like "budget templates" or a "calendar template" or a "schedule template."
Learn the expert features and functions in Microsoft Excel 2013, alongside our expert author, to help you get you beyond the basics and have advanced-level proficiency within the Excel 2013 suite
In this course you’ll cover the basics of Excel, including SUM, MIN, MAX and other conditional statements. Then you’ll quickly move onto more advanced-level topics including:
- IF statements
- VLOOKUP and HLOOKUP
- Pivot tables and charts
- Macro operations
This course provides you with working files and code samples as well.
Master 20+ Excel charts & graphs in Microsoft Excel 2016 with hands-on demos from a best-selling Excel instructor
You will start this course by exploring each of the 20+ chart types that Excel 2016 (specifically Office 365) has to offer, including:
- Bar & column charts
- Histograms & pareto charts
- Line charts & trend lines
- Area charts
- Pies & donuts
- Scatter plots & bubble charts
- Box & whisker charts
- Tree maps & sunbursts
- Waterfall & funnel charts
- Radar & stock charts
- Heat maps, 3-D surface & contour charts
- Chloropleths & geospatial maps
- Custom combo charts & graphs
In this course, you will learn advanced Excel tools like automated dashboards, scrolling charts, dynamic formats.
Learn to Invoke the Power of Microsoft Excel in easy to follow stages
In this Excel training course, you will learn by watching step by step explanation of how to perform the basic and advanced functions. The training explains Microsoft Excel 2010 starting with the absolute basics of creating your very first worksheet.
This course slowly works you up through learning the various capabilities of this very powerful program, and covers topics such basic to advanced formula and functions. As part of this course, you can also download the working files that allow you to work along.
As a bonus, this course covers:
- A chapter on how to connect to Microsoft Web Apps
- How to use your own SkyDrive to store and share your Microsoft Excel Projects.