The best online courses & Tutorials to Learn Digital marketing for beginners to advanced level.
The proliferation of digital technology gives businesses a diverse new set of tools to reach, engage, monitor, and respond to consumers to an unprecedented degree. The aggregated and voluminous digital data can also be leveraged to better target specific consumer segments.
The digital revolution has led to a titanic shift in the landscape of the marketing communication, while also creating new opportunities for businesses to reach and engage consumers through smart, social, and mobile media technologies. So, here we bring you the list of the top tutorials available online for you to launch your career in the field of digital marketing.
Top Digital Marketing Courses, Tutorials List
- The Complete Digital Marketing Course - 12 Courses in 1
- The Complete Digital Marketing Guide - 17 Courses in 1
- Digital Marketing Secrets for Beginners - A Complete Course
- Digital Marketing Masterclass - 23 Courses in 1
- Digital Marketing Masterclass:Get Your First 1,000 Customers
- Mega Digital Marketing Course A-Z: 12 Courses in 1 + Updates
- Complete Digital Marketing 6 in 1 Course with Growth Hacking
- The Ultimate Digital Marketing Bootcamp
- Digital Advertising & Marketing 101: Take The Complete Guide
- Digital Marketing Specialization
Master Digital Marketing: Strategy, Social Media Marketing, SEO, YouTube, Email, Facebook Marketing, Analytics & More!
⭐ : 4.5(53,958 ratings)
With this course, you will learn how to:
- Grow a business online from scratch
- Make money as an affiliate marketer
- Land a high-paying job in digital marketing
- Work from home as a freelance marketer
This course will cover SEO, YouTube Marketing, Facebook Marketing, Google Adwords, and Google Analytics. The course is hugely interactive with projects, checklists & actionable lectures built into every section. You can learn step by step how to market a business online from scratch across all the major marketing channels.
You can take The Complete Digital Marketing Course - 12 Courses in 1 on Udemy.
Digital Marketing & Social Media Marketing Mastery, Facebook Ads, Instagram Marketing, WordPress, SEO, YouTube, Chatbots
⭐ : 4.5 (1,486 ratings)
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Do market research to see what markets are most profitable
- Set up your website, design it & post content on your blog
- Build landing page & start sending out email to your targeted audience
- Optimize your website & YouTube videos with SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Drive traffic to your new website
- Market on the biggest 8 social media platforms
- Create facebook messenger chatbots
- Create converting Facebook ads
- Create ads using Google ads
- Use Google analytics to understand your audience
With this course you'll be able to grow your online business work as a digital marketing freelancer. This course covers market research,WordPress website creation, email marketing, copywriting, SEO (Search Engine Optimization), Instagram marketing, Facebook marketing, Facebook ads, Facebook ecommerce ads, Facebook messenger chatbots, Facebook messenger ads, YouTube marketing, Pinterest marketing, LinkedIn marketing, Twitter marketing, Quora marketing, content marketing machine, Google analytics, Google ads.
In addition, this course includes articles, templates & tools that'll optimize your digital marketing journey.
You can take The Complete Digital Marketing Guide - 17 Courses in 1 on Udemy.
Tips and Tricks That Will Turn Digital Marketing Complete Beginners into Experts - 10 Complete Fast-Paced Modules * 2019
⭐ : 4.4 (1,489 ratings)
This course provides you with:
- Proven tips and tricks of the digital marketing trade
- Unique ways of promoting a business from scratch
- How to generate more traffic and leads for your brand
- Digital marketing tools and strategies
- Growth hacking
- Inbound marketing
- Marketing strategy
This course covers the digital marketing's major topics through 10 modules with a focus on inbound marketing and growth hacking techniques. In addition, every lecture is followed by assignments, quizzes, or exercises.
You can take Digital Marketing Secrets for Beginners - A Complete Course on Udemy.
Grow Your Business with Digital Marketing: Social Media Marketing, Facebook, Content, YouTube, Email Marketing, Websites
⭐ : 4.4 (6,404 ratings)
In this course, you will:
- Learn how to use dozens of proven digital marketing strategies
- Improve your brand identity and grow your brand's audience
- Learn social media marketing using all of the most popular social media platforms to grow your business
- Grow your email list, website traffic, subscriber count, and social media following
- See tangible results by taking action throughout the entire course
- Increase conversions and sales with real world techniques
This course include some topics like branding websites, email marketing, blogging, copywriting, SEO, YouTube video marketing, facebook pages, facebook groups, facebook ads, google ads, google analytics, twitter, instagram, pinterest, linkedIn, periscope, live streaming on social media, podcasting, and quora.
You'll learn the proper techniques and strategies for each section. Then you'll see how these strategies are used in the real world with case studies.
You can take Digital Marketing Masterclass - 23 Courses in 1 on Udemy.
How to acquire your first 1,000 customers using Social media, Content & Video Marketing, PR, SEO, SEM, FB, InstaG &more
⭐ : 4.5 (1,434 ratings)
In this course, you will:
- Understand the basics of growth marketing and traction channels
- Drill down on customer pain points and build user personas
- Align marketing channels with their personal preferences and skills
- Use Twitter and Facebook to conduct research and sales outreach
- Canvas Reddit, Meetup, and other platforms to canvas for customers
- Set up, manage, and analyze user stats & behaviors through Google Analytics
- Successfully drive sales through posting & commenting on Reddit, ProductHunt, & HackerNews
- Build a comprehensive content marketing plan and use 5 different techniques for coming up with blog & content ideas
- Find, track, and land guest posting spots on other blogs and outlets
- Build landing pages for email or lead capture
- Understand the best practices of creating and promoting lead magnets, like webinars & white papers
- Analyze your on site SEO factors and optimize them
- Design, plan, and start advertising on Google, Bing, and Facebook
This course will cover social media marketing through Twitter, Instagram, & SnapChat, community management and promotion through Reddit, ProductHunt, & HackerNews, pitching press and getting covered in blogs, news outlets, & other media sites, creating, managing, and promoting blog posts through Wordpress, Medium, & guest blogs, creating & promoting video ads and video content through your site & through YouTube, building a long term SEO strategy, designing and executing CPC ad campaigns through Google, Bing, & Facebook.
You can take Digital Marketing Masterclass:Get Your First 1,000 Customers on Udemy.
Digital Marketing Strategy, Social Media Marketing, WordPress, SEO, Digital Sale, Email, Instagram, Facebook, ads ..
⭐ : 4.6 (1,040 ratings)
This course will teach you how to:
- Build a effective website for marketing and sale from scratch
- Increase your conversion rate by building advanced landing pages, write powerful copies and sell more
- Earn extremely powerful knowledge of digital marketing strategies to use in any online platform to get results
- Grow your sales by doing successful email marketing, following step by step instructions to get results
- Inject constant traffic into your website & business with SEO, rank in the first page of Google & other search engines
- Become a master of social media marketing, grow your business on Facebook & Instagram and bring traffic to your website
- Bring back the people who already visited your site by advanced retargeting.
In this WordPress website course you will learn how to create a powerful WordPress website for marketing (using a theme), create slider, call to actions, landing pages, garbing email forms for email marketing, store, products. You are going to learn how to use Mailchimp, create lists, signup forms, successful marketing campaigns and so on. After that you will learn more about copywriting.
You can take Mega Digital Marketing Course A-Z: 12 Courses in 1 + Updates on Udemy.
Learn Digital Marketing and create sales funnels by integrating Google Ads & Analytics, Facebook Ads, Zapier, Mailchimp
⭐ : 4.8 (195 ratings)
In this course you will learn:
- Digital marketing from scratch
- Word press website design
- Lead generation, re-marketing, marketing automation
- Google ads and facebook marketing
- Marketing analytics, tag implementation and management etc.
- Google analytics and tag manager
- Mailchimp and Zapier
- How to build a email list
- How to improve website traffic and conversion
This course is all about integrating the best online marketing channels like Google, Facebook, Zapier, Mailchimp and few others . Learn how to create a sales funnel for your business with this 6 in 1 Course Bundle .
In this course, you will learn to use, Google ads (Lead generation and remarketing ), Facebook marketing (Lead generation and remarketing), Google analytics (Marketing analytics ), Google tag manager (Tag management. ex. Facebook pixel, Google ads remarketing tag etc.), Zapier (Marketing automation), Mailchimp (Email marketing).
You can take Complete Digital Marketing 6 in 1 Course with Growth Hacking on Udemy.
6 Experts share secrets they use to get 100,000 blog hits consistently, 30,000 email opt ins monthly, and 1m+ in Sales
⭐ : 4.7 (227 ratings)
With this course, you will learn how to:
- Set up your website and publish your first blog post without writing any code
- Quickly build an email list from 0 to 1000 with a unique trick anyone can use
- Explore 3 free ways to get traffic using tools that tell you where your competitors get traffic
- Set up your Facebook page and use 3 key phrases to get more viewers, shares, and comments than you thought you could
- Set up Google Analytics and focus on 5 specific metrics to uncover new traffic that converts easily into leads and sales
- Set up your sales funnel with a special guest who has helped 100 people like you create million dollar digital sales funnels
In this course you will choose a website domain name, launch your website, publish your first blog post, pick a free email marketing tool to use, set up your email list opt-in form, grow your email list from 0 to 1000, set up your first sales page, and create your first product. This course will also teach you how to reach your customers without having to learn complicated terms.
You can take The Ultimate Digital Marketing Bootcamp on Udemy.
Top Digital Marketing Course | Facebook Ads, Google/YouTube, Display/Video & more|Grow your career (German/Portuguese)
⭐ : 4.4 (809 ratings)
In this course, you will learn about:
- Full understanding of Digital Marketing foundations
- A complete understanding of the different types of digital ads, how they're bought, how much they costs, how they're targeting and how to go about creating your own digital advertising campaign.
- The ability to think strategically about where and how to place ads
- An understanding of the complex way digital advertising companies work together
- Understand social media advertising, facebook advertising, twitter advertising, and how it fits into a larger digital advertising campaign
- Learn from an industry expert
- Analyze trends and news
- Find out where to get more information about the advertising space
- Learn how companies like Nike, Coca-Cola, Ford, and more plan and buy their digital advertising
- Understand what social media advertising is and means
- Understand how digital advertising is different from traditional media
This course is designed as an introduction to the world of digital and online advertising. It covers all the different types of digital ad unit, advertising partners, process, buying and more.
You can take Digital Advertising & Marketing 101: Take The Complete Guide on Udemy.
Drive Customer Behavior Online. A six-course overview of the latest digital marketing skills, taught by industry experts.
This Specialization explores several aspects of the new digital marketing environment, including topics such as digital marketing analytics, search engine optimization, social media marketing, and 3D Printing.
There are 7 Courses in this Specialization:
- Marketing in a Digital World
⭐ : 4.7 (5,385 ratings)
This course examines how digital tools, such as the Internet, smartphones, and 3D printing, are revolutionizing the world of marketing by shifting the balance of power from firms to consumers.
- Digital Analytics for Marketing Professionals: Marketing Analytics in Theory
⭐ : 4.5 (2,601 ratings)
In this course, you will learn the introductory theory and strategy behind marketing analytics that provides marketers with the foundation needed to apply data analytics to real-world challenges they confront daily in their professional lives.
- Digital Analytics for Marketing Professionals: Marketing Analytics in Practice
⭐ : 4.4 (1,883 ratings)
This course builds on the theory and foundations of marketing analytics and focuses on practical application by demystifying the use of data in marketing and helping you realize the power of visualizing data with artful use of numbers found in the digital space.
- Digital Media and Marketing Principles
⭐ : 4.2 (1,310 ratings)
In this course, you will learn about the impacts of digital technologies on marketing communication strategies and practices. By understanding the underlying processes of marketing communication and the core features of new media technologies, you can strategically select the appropriate channels to deliver the right marketing message to the right audience at the right moment.
- Digital Media and Marketing Strategies
⭐ : 4.3 (1,148 ratings)
This course aims to give you a deeper understanding of core processes of planning a digital marketing campaign and the role of various digital channels in an integrated marketing communication.
- Marketing in an Analog World
⭐ : 4.7 (345 ratings)
This course will begin with an exploration of the key differences between the Analog and the Digital and then examine four ways in which the Analog World has been affected by the Digital Revolution: Domination, Resistance, Synergy, and Transformation.
This course will contain several examples of each of these concepts and explore their implications for both marketers and consumers. This course will also employ a variety of learning techniques, including video lectures, case studies, hands-on exercises, and interviews with leading marketing scholars.
- Digital Marketing Capstone
⭐ : 4.5 (292 ratings)
The Capstone is the culminating project in the Digital Marketing Specialization. You will be working on a problem specified by the Digital Marketing team at Grainger, to develop a channel strategy to increase sales of Bosch power tools on Grainger.com. You will have the opportunity to combine the tools and techniques obtained through all the courses in this specialization and apply them to a real business problem. The Capstone project will be 6 weeks long. You must take the Capstone project class after taking all the other courses in this Specialization.
You can take Digital Marketing Specialization on Coursera.
This Digital Marketing Specialization is offered by University of Illinois.
Image sources: digital Learning