The best online courses & Tutorials to Learn Canva for beginners to advanced level.
Canva is a very easy-to-use and free online software platform for creating stunning graphics in a very short amount of time. It is a cloud based design alternative for those overwhelmed by photoshop and illustrator. It's pre-made layouts and huge library of artwork make it the go-to graphics software for a lot of businesses and entrepreneurs. You can learn Canva with these top Canva training courses, available online.
Top Adobe Canva Courses, Tutorials List
- Canva 2019 Master Course
- Canva Course: Beginner's Guide to Canva for Graphic Design
- Canva: Design and Sell Your Own Professional Canva Designs
- Canva : Graphic Design Theory Volume1
- Canva Graphics Design for Entrepreneurs - Design 11 Projects
- Canva for Beginners - Core Skills
- Canva for Beginners - Your Guide to Canva for Graphic Design
- Learn Canva from an Expert Designer - Creating a Logo and Brand!
- The Complete Canva Course
- Canva Complete Course For Graphic Design
Design 20+ Graphics for your Business with a Canva Certified Teacher
⭐ : 4.8 (356 ratings)
In this course, you will:
- Discover all the latest features now available with Canva 2.0
- Learn the fundamentals of Canva & graphic design while having fun
- Build a strong brand identity & a brand style guide for your business
- Use Canva to create 20+ visuals you need to promote your business
- Discover how to make a positive first impression with all your designs
You will learn some of these new features including publishing your designs directly on social media from Canva, scheduling social media posts from Canva, creating animated text and GIFs and building simple websites and landing pages with Canva. It will not only teach you how to use Canva, but will help you develop a brand identity for your business or organization. It provides guidelines about the logo, the color palette, the typography, the imagery style and the tone of voice.
You can take Canva 2019 Master Course on Udemy.
Are you spending valuable time and money trying to create your own images for your business, brand, or social lifestyle?
1,359 3 total enrollments
In these lessons, you will learn:
- All of the basics of Canva
- The tools you will need to create amazing visual graphics
- Creating and setting up your account.
- Navigation around Canva's interface.
- Selecting pre-made layouts and templates.
- Adding artwork, images, text, and backgrounds.
- Sharing your designs for social media platforms.
- Downloading and printing your designs.
You can take Canva Course: Beginner's Guide to Canva for Graphic Design on Skillshare.
Canva Provides Ready Made Templates You Can Easily Use As Your Own or Sell Your Canva Designs Online. It's Free to Use!
⭐ : 4.9 (131 ratings)
With this course, you will:
- Save time and money by quickly and easily creating your own professional designs.
- Understand how to use all of the features that Canva has to offer.
- Create professional eye-catching designs that grab people's attention online or offline.
- Sell your services to people actively looking to pay for your designs.
You will discover how Super- Easy it is to create stunning graphic designs within minutes as well as how to create these designs for Free and then find people actively looking to pay you for these designs.
You can take Canva: Design and Sell Your Own Professional Canva Designs on Udemy.
Do you want to take your business and brand graphics to the next level?
8041 total enrollments
The lectures in this course include:
- Information about Canva.
- Elements of design.
- Principles of design.
- Color Theory.
This course will guide you through the basic principles and ideas that are in all sorts of visual media. You can expect to gain attention and an audience with your designs when you follow the simple procedures explained in these videos.
You can take Canva : Graphic Design Theory Volume1 on Skillshare.
Learn Canva from scratch. Create 11 graphic design projects with Canva specifically for entrepreneurs.
⭐ : 4.6 (643 ratings)
With this course, you will be able to:
- Create 11 different and practical projects that can be used to help your business or brand.
- Build specific graphic design elements for social media and the internet by utilizing templates and tools specific to the platform needed.
- Save time and money by easily creating your own artwork, quickly and efficiently.
You'll learn how to create social media graphic blog title, facebook cover, facebook post, facebook ad, twitter header, twitter post, youtube thumbnail, youtube channel art, Google+ photo, and pinterest graphic.
You can take Canva Graphics Design for Entrepreneurs - Design 11 Projects on Udemy.
Canva is amazing, and is much easier to learn than other expensive graphic design software.
145 total enrollments
This course will teach you how to use all of the tools and elements available to you, and cover topics such as:
- Text and Typography
- Using shapes and lines
- Adding icons and illustrations
- Working with pictures and filters
- Adjusting colour, alignment and transparency
- Exporting your work
You can take Canva for Beginners - Core Skills on Skillshare.
Learn Canva with this complete beginner's guide to using Canva for graphic design, infographics, social media & more!
⭐ : 4.2 (143 ratings)
With this course, you will learn how to:
- Create an account with Canva, a free online graphic design software platform.
- Navigate Canva's many pre-made layouts and templates.
- Create professional looking graphics that can be used online, in eBooks, and throughout social media.
- Understand the free and paid for pricing structure on Canva.
- Share and save designs created with Canva thru email and social media platforms.
In these lessons, you will learn all of the basics of Canva so that you can get up and running quickly. You will already have all of the tools you will need to create amazing graphic design projects. You will learn about creating and setting up your account, navigation around Canva's interface, selecting pre-made layouts and templates, adding artwork, images, text, and backgrounds, sharing your designs for social media platforms, and downloading and printing your designs.
You can take Canva for Beginners - Your Guide to Canva for Graphic Design on Udemy.
Have you been dying to learn Canva?
5614 total enrollments
In this course, you will:
- Create a social media graphic
- Create a poster and a business card.
- Learn all the basic elements of canva.
This course will walk you through a logo and branding project. You are free to use any .jpg .png or graphic you import, as long as you have the rights to that graphic.
You can take Learn Canva from an Expert Designer - Creating a Logo and Brand! on Skillshare.
Graphic Design for beginners - Learn how to create amazing designs with Canva
⭐ : 4.6 (336 ratings)
With this course, you will:
- Create fantastic, professional graphic designs, all for free inside Canva
- Learn core design skills that are transferable to all of your design projects
- Design 9 different fun and engaging projects, each in a very hand-on, practical way
- Master all the elements within Canva to produce stunning results every time
In this course you will learn how to create amazing, beautiful, professional graphic designs inside Canva. This course will teach you how to use all of the tools and elements available to you, and cover topics such as text and typography, using shapes and lines, adding icons and illustrations, working with pictures and filters, adjusting colour, alignment and transparency, and exporting your work.
This course will also cover some basic graphic design theory, and it will show you some tips and tricks within Canva to help your work stand out. It will cover areas such as typography and font pairing, lines and spacing, shortcuts and quick tricks, text masking, and basic colour theory.
You can take The Complete Canva Course on Udemy.
Become A Graphic Designer - Learn To Use Canva To Make Awesome Designs For Everything - Start Earning Money Now!
⭐ : 4.3 (306 ratings)
With this course, you will learn:
- The ability to make awesome, creative graphics
- Designing Awesome Thumbnails
- The skills to design an awesome logo
- The Skills to design banners for social media platforms
Starting with a basic overview of the Canva Dashboard, this course will take you through how to become a professional Graphics Designer as we work through all of the real world projects. Each chapter has a new project for you to follow along to and at the end we put your skills to the test.
You can take Canva Complete Course For Graphic Design on Udemy.
Image Sources: Canva Logo SBO