The best online courses & Tutorials to Learn Adobe After Effects for beginners to advanced level.
Disclosure: Coursesity is supported by the learners community. We may earn an affiliate commission when you make a purchase via links on Coursesity
After Effects is the leading professional motion graphics and visual effects software. Never used it before? Interested in getting started?
After Effect allows make animation quickly and efficiently, releasing your creative energy for new achievements in the broadest areas of human activity. If you're interested in learning After Effects to start your career in motion graphics or if you want to create a unique video to promote your business or if you want to spice up your YouTube page, these online courses can help you realize your creative goals.
ToDO: Add this Keyword: Learn after effects online, After effects course free
Learn basic animation, motion graphics and how to add special effects to video in After Effects.
In this Adobe After Effects CC course, you will learn:
- The basics of animation
- Motion graphics
- How to apply special effects to videos
With this course, you will learn about other topics including how to turn a video into a cartoon and tips for applying preset animations and special effects to any video. You will also learn how to render an After Effects project for mobile devices (including the iPad and Android), the web, and Blu-ray disc.
You can take Basic Animation In After Effects on Couresity.
Intro to After Effects - Learn After Effects Animation with this basic free course
With this course, you will:
- Learn 3 different techniques to create 2D long flat shadows
- Add them to your motion graphic compositions
- Take a look and create those popular long shadows which are very popular amongst the designers creating on the current flat design trend
This course will show you how to save the shadows as a preset for future use, how to link the shadow itself to a null object and much more handy quick tips like that.
You can take After Effects Basics -2D Flat Shadows in After Effects Free on Coursesity.
Speed up your After Effects workflow
In this course, you will learn:
- How to get After Effects running faster
- How to avoid common errors and mistakes
- How we can modify After Effects preferences to make the software run faster and better
- 20 quick tips to speed up your workflow
- Best practices for rendering with Adobe Media Encoder
The course has a couple PDF Handouts along the way which you are free to download and work from if you prefer working with these instead of a screencast.
You can take Adobe After Effects CC: Tips and Tricks on Coursesity.
Animate 2D cartoon characters in After Effects!
Main topics for this course include:
- Overviewing character setup and design
- Importing multi-Layer assets in After Effects
- Assembling main body parts into compositions
- Adjusting Expansion and Density for puppet meshes
- Creating multiple meshes
- Creating animation with the pins
- Polishing animation
- Exporting animation
This course will take you through the process of rigging and animating a character using the Puppet Pin Tool in After Effects. Throughout the course you will be importing a PSD file, grouping layers, applying pins, and creating a simple animation.
You can take Puppet Pin Rigging in After Effects on Coursesity.
Just the necessary stuff you need to create your first video!
With this course you will learn about:
- The general overview of the software
- Working with keyframes
- Creating shapes and characters with pen tool
- Animating with puppet pin tool
- Preset to use
- How to render the video properly.
This course will show you how to create your first motion graphics video in After Effects.
You can take After Effects Essentials for Beginners on Coursesity.
Learn the basics of After Effects in this complete beginner's course! Learn After Effects in under 1 Hour!
In this course, you will be:
- Learning the software interface
- Working with layers
- Adding basic effects and adjustments
- Manipulating your footage
- Adding titles and graphics
- Parenting and animation
You will be able to learn how to review and export your finished work, how to use Adobe Dynamic Link to work on footage between Premiere Pro and After Effects.
You can take After Effects CC for Beginners - The Basics of After Effects on Coursesity.
A Project-Based walk thru on creating and animating a vintage badge, finished with snow and sound effects.
In this course you will:
- Design a Vintage badge from scratch using Adobe Illustrator
- Use Adobe After Effects, learning many different techniques ranging from parenting to particles
- Learn about adding sound effects in Adobe Premiere.
You can take Design and Animate a Vintage Badge in After Effects on Coursesity.
Animation is too high an art to spend it on trifles.
This is an experimental course in which information is presented in an entertaining and easy understandable form, as lessons with animated characters who tell you about how make cartoons in Adobe After Effects.
You can take Basic Animation in Adobe After Effects on Coursesity.
Learn HUD Design and Animation in After Effects
In this course, you will learn how to create different HUD elements:
- Tracking Screen
- Data Processing
- Circular HUD
With this course, you will learn how to make a Futuristic HUDs animations in After Effects. You will be making these HUD elements from scratch with no plugins and you will do it all in after effects.
You can take How to Create Futuristic HUDs in After Effects on Coursesity.
If you want to bring logos to life then this course is for you!
In this course, you will:
- Take a logo you've animated and dissect it and recreate it together
- Learn many important animation techniques
- Learn how to solve problems and find creative fast solutions to animating in After Effects.
There is a project file in the 'Project' area that you can download to follow along as well.
You can take Animate a Logo in Adobe After Effects CC with Motion Graphics on Coursesity.
After Effects is the leading professional motion graphics and visual effects software.
In this course, you will learn about:
- Importing and laying out assets
- Animating layers
- Editing text
- Adding embellishments
As a final project, you'll create a lower 3rd, the animated banner that rolls over existing footage to display extra information to viewers, such as a speaker's name or location.
You can take Introduction to Adobe After Effects: Getting Started with Motion Graphics on Coursesity.
Your complete guide to create amazing Visual Effects and Motion Graphics using Adobe After Effects CC 2017.
In this course, you will learn:
- How to create a cardboard cutout animation
- How to adjust exposure on a face
- Creating realistic camera shake
- How to create a 3D grid effect
- Creating cool title reveals
- Doing a crash zoom effect
- Creating the Captain America intro animation
- How to do professional end credits
- How to use Mattes in After Effects
- How to create your own 2D South park style animation
- How to create an easy lip syncing rig
This course will teach you how to create a pixelated background effect, remove anything from your shot, use the Rotobrush, and do a selective color effect,
You can take After Effects Essentials: Complete VFX and Motion GFX Guide on Coursesity.
Hey! If you have made it this far then certainly you are willing to learn more and here at Coursesity, it is our duty to enlighten people with knowledge on topics they are willing to learn. Here are some more topics that we think will be interesting for you!