Learn or improve your Leadership skills online with one of the best online courses and classes for beginners to learn Leadership.
Disclosure: Coursesity is supported by the learners community. We may earn an affiliate commission when you make a purchase via links on Coursesity
Leadership is not something you are born with, it is a quality that you develop through sheer determination and hard work. It happens when someone steps up and causes a change to happen. It happens when someone enrolls other people to help them make that change. If you are a person who wants to be a leader or entrepreneur or he is a leader must know that leadership is a must have skill! How can you expect your subordinates to cope up with your idea if they do not see your own passion behind your words.
A good leader knows how to motivate his team and make them do the work effectively and efficiently. He knows how to hire good employees, how to deal with underperformers, how to develop rational skills, and so on. Well, the question still remains how to learn this vital skill? Here, we shine and bring you Top 10 courses and classes all over the internet for you to learn this amazing skills!
Top Courses, classes, Certification Lists for Leadership
- The Science of Leadership
- Foundations of Everyday Leadership
- Acumen Presents: Seth Godin's Leadership Workshop
- Leadership in 21st Century Organizations
- Leadership & Management Essentials: Motivate, Inspire And Lead Your Team To Greatness!
- Leadership: Practical Skills
- Developing Leadership Skills: Leadership Personality, Motivation, and Creativity
- Leadership Foundations
- Building Your Leadership Skills
- Leadership Lessons and Building high performing teams
If you are a manager or entrepreneur in charge of a team, this course is for you. This course has the ambition to build a bridge between a century of science and 21st century managers. A bridge between how our brain works and how to use that knowledge to improve our communication and leadership abilities. To understand how and why Leadership works, you first need to understand what triggers you. We will be diving deep into our subconscious motivational processes. You will have to take a look at your brain or your ‘hardware’ and the subconscious programs running in it, that is basically our software.
So expect tools, concrete and simple tools that you will be able to use right away with your team and colleagues. In the end, the aim of this course is to open the way for a new understanding of motivation and communication, towards a new, highly effective and sustainable model for leadership in this 21st century. But most of all, by the end of this course, the main aim is transform you into a manager, a leader, will have understood what a crucial role you play in your team and in its success. And that you will be able to leverage that knowledge and guide your team to a new level of collaboration and engagement.
Course rating: 4.6 out of 5.0 (1728 Ratings total)
In this course, you will learn how to:
- discover a groundbreaking model of Leadership that will help you in managing yourself and others.
- recognize how our genetic programming influences our behavior and how to deal with that in ourselves and in others.
- effectively engage problematic behavior born out of cognitive biases and subconscious belief systems.
- improve hiring protocols by recognizing potential pitfalls.
- improve coaching skills through powerful communication tools.
- fire up engagement in your team by using two secret ingredients.
- deal with issues such as workaholism, bullying, sexism, and racism.
- generate trust, create a solid team, and boost performance.
- improve change processes, meetings and brainstorming sessions.
- boost loyalty and stop my people to go to the competition.
You can take The Science of Leadership Certificate Course on Udemy.
In this course you will learn about the “head and heart” of everyday leadership, individual decision making, group decision making, and managing motivation. The objectives are to understand why and how leadership skills are so critical to organizational success, and learn the foundations of effective leadership skills. The orientation will also help you obtain the technical skills required for the course. This module will examine what critical levers an everyday leader has available (the management of information and the management of motivation) to accomplish a leader’s core tasks (making and implementing decisions), and why inclusiveness may be the most important skill in a leader’s toolbox.
This module will focus on the management of information (head) side of everyday leadership. You will examine decision analysis as a systematic approach to using information to make decisions, as well as the weaknesses and limitations of decision analysis. This module will focus on group decision making as a vehicle for helping an everyday leader address some of the limitations of individual decision making. It will also consider the three key determinants of process loss in group decision making that need to be overcome for group decision making to be effective. This module will focus on the managing motivation (heart) side of everyday leadership. You will also examine how leaders can best manage motivation, and the importance for individual motivation of a leader's management of interdependence among group members.
Course rating: 4.8 out of 5.0 ( 2,378 Ratings total)
In this course, you will :
- understand why and how leadership skills are so critical to organizational success.
- know how to use leadership skills to work more effectively with others, and are able to organize teams to work more effectively together.
- be able to apply the foundations of effective leadership skills to everyday situations faced by leaders.
You can take Foundations of Everyday Leadership Certificate Course on Coursera.
The course is built around 9 surprising leadership principles that challenge conventional wisdom. Through a series of videos and interactive exercises, this course will introduce you to ideas that will help you lead people to dance on the edge of possibility. You will learn why authority is different than responsibility, why future change makers need to master leadership rather than management, and why new types of work demand new types of leadership.
This course is an active journey of self-reflection. You should be prepared to roll up your sleeves and reflect on your priorities and the type of change you want to make, regardless of where you sit in an organization. You will leave the experience with a Leadership Notebook documenting your ideas for getting started.
Course rating: 4.3 out of 5.0 (2901 Ratings total)
In this course, you will learn how:
- the leadership principles are critical for stepping up and creating a change.
- to describe a compelling vision for an alternative future.
- take concrete steps to lead change, regardless of where you sit in an organization.
- create your own Leadership Notebook documenting your ideas for getting started as a leader.
- and what the leadership choice is capable of accomplishing, what it means, and how to get there.
- to distinguish between leaders and managers, paint a picture of where you want your leadership journey to go, and motivate people to join you in your cause.
- you can lead even when you do not have formal authority.
You can take Acumen Presents: Seth Godin's Leadership Workshop Certificate Course on Udemy .
Suppose you are a CEO of a company and that company is in a state of hemorrhaging cash, struggling to regain investors' trust after an accounting scandal, and striving to transform its culture to become a more global competitor. In this course, you will travel as a CEO and take on leadership challenges ranging from strategy execution, to inspiring people, to maintaining an ethical approach. Experts agree that twentieth-century leadership practices are inadequate for the stormy twenty-first-century present. This provocative course equips you with the insights you will need to rise with the occasion of a rapidly shifting business landscape.
As a leader, it is a part of your job to populate teams, develop relationships, orchestrate process, and set up conducive environments to maximize the effectiveness of collaborative work. How is this done? How would you accomplish it? A leader must be able to move other people potentially in directions those others do not wish to go.
Course rating: 4.8 out of 5.0 ( 358 Ratings total)
In this course, you will learn how to:
- enact your own personal leadership approach, derived from your ongoing evaluation of how a capable leader has handled his leadership situation, as well as from established leadership concepts and frameworks.
- avoid leadership actions that might have worked in the past, but are not suited to a newly challenging 21st century world
- navigate treacherous new 21st century leadership challenges, such as greater reliance on specialized workers or the need to respond to external scrutiny in an increasingly transparent world (and many more)
- avoid "slippery slope" ethical failures, and think more clearly about the separation between public and private life for a 21st century leader.
You can take Leadership in 21st Century Organizations Certificate Course on Coursera.
"A leader Is a dealer in hope" Napoleon, said that and he was right. Clever guy, Napoleon. This is not a theoretical course, it is a practical one or hands on. If you currently lead, or manage people, you should take this course or if you aspire to lead, or manage people in the future, you should take this course.
The terms leader and manager are often used interchangeably, but there is a difference. And in today's competitive market, it's not enough to be one or the other. You must be able to be both, if you want to get the most from your team. In this course, people who have worked at a senior level across several industry sectors: automotive, manufacturing, FMCG, healthcare, pharma, and service industries have shared their most vital techniques for effective communication and efficiency.
Course rating: 245 total enrollment
In this course, you will how:
- you can use the Three T's Methodology for creating super-star teams, complete with 9 actionable exercises that you can do today.
- to practice interview process for recruiting great people.
- you can utilize the NLP techniques for effective communication.
- you can motivate your team in the best possible way.
- practical day-to-day leadership and management will improve your skills as a manager.
- to deal with underperformers.
You can take Leadership & Management Essentials: Motivate, Inspire And Lead Your Team To Greatness! Certificate Course on Skillshare.
Get practical leadership skills you can use every day. This course provides leaders and managers of all levels with an introduction to the basic skills they need to lead their teams to success. Based on theories instructor who has acquired over 20 years of experience in teaching, it explores the qualities of a great leader, theories of motivation, leadership styles, and core proficiencies like connecting with your team and effectively delegating work.
In the end, this course also provides an optional pledge which can help you commit to being a better boss.
Course rating: 18,429 total enrollments
In this course, you will learn how to:
- acquire the qualities that will make you a great leader.
- connect with your team.
- know what motivates your team.
- accept frequent leadership styles in your life.
- use the authority of delegation and autonomy.
- take a leadership pledge
You can take Leadership: Practical Skills Certificate Course on LinkedIn.
The course ‘Developing Leadership Skills’ is a compelling summary of latest research and good practices that may well become your passport to explore new ways of effective leadership styles, increased levels of motivation, and untapped creativity. Whether you are an HR practitioner, an aspiring or current leader, an executive coach, or a student, this logically structured course will help you in becoming personally and professionally more effective and efficient. You are offered practical tools for insight and understanding of your possible.
The goal of this course is to make sure you will find answers to the questions that are relevant for personal growth and a thriving career. Compact, straightforward, and with numerous references to further information, the interdisciplinary, innovative, and cross-cultural knowledge and perspectives presented in the twelve short lectures will benefit your well-being and success as a dynamic leader and the common good alike.
In this course, you will learn about:
- various kinds of roles in team situations.
- conflict management style.
- successful negotiation strategies
- stress management and motivation.
- better decision-making, as well as unlocking of your innovation capacity.
You can take Developing Leadership Skills: Leadership Personality, Motivation, and Creativity Certificate Course on Skillshare.
The course, Leadership Foundations is mainly aimed towards the process of learning what it takes to lead with confidence, integrity, and agility. Explore the critical skills and competencies that drive value in organizations and inspire top performance.
Course rating: 16,029 total enrollment
In this course, you learn how to:
- summarize the advantages of an autocratic leadership style.
- recognize the disadvantages of a democratic leadership style.
- identify the characteristics of a servant leader.
- determine when the inclusive leadership style should be implemented.
- list the five characteristics of authentic leaders.
You can take Leadership Foundations Certificate Course on LinkedIn.
When taking this course, you will raise your own self-awareness and gain self-confidence for a better leadership. You will discover a new approach to leadership based on trust and sense. The “Savoir-Relier” leadership, a new approach of leadership, taught to HEC MBA’s student and top executives, enables better team leadership and encourages relationships between people in spite of their differences of opinion. You will develop relational skills, self-knowledge and self-awareness on the way to unfold your own leadership style.
When taking this course, you will raise your own self-awareness and gain self-confidence for a better leadership. You will discover a new approach to leadership based on trust and sense. This course is part of the specialization “Inspirational Leadership: Leading with Sense”. In the next courses, you'll go through the second two steps of leadership: Resilience and Responsibility toward Value Creation. In this module, you will discover a new approach to leadership, the savoir-relier, which is based on the capacity to build quality and trustworthy relationships. You will hear and watch people who have embarked on the same journey as you who will share their stories and their experience with Savoir-Relier. You will see why it is so inspiring for them in their life and find your own motivation to participate. You will reflect on your inspiration to lead and your personal leadership references to give an orientation to your personal leadership journey. You will capture the value of the step by step process which will help you define your leadership style.
Course rating: 4.5 out of 5.0 ( 1,211 Ratings total)
In this course, you will learn:
- the skills of The Savoir-Relier (SR) methodology for better connecting with yourself or others by going through the following 4 steps for successful leadership: Introspection, Conversation, Resilience and Responsibility toward Value Creation.
- and practice the first two steps of the method for successful leadership: Introspection and Conversation. You will get to know yourself better during the Introspection part and get a chance to improve your communication skills in order to better interact with others.
- to meet people like you who will share their stories and their experience with Savoir-Relier and why it is so inspiring for them in their life.
You can take Building Your Leadership Skills Certificate Course on Coursera.
The course, Leadership Lessons and Building high performing teams mainly answers the question of "How to become a better Leader and build long term high performing teams?"
From this extensive course on Leadership and building great teams there are 6 modules designed to develop you as a leader to operate at the highest level. These are all taken from personal experiences of people operating at the highest level and will guarantee that you will become a better, more inspirational and effective leader on the completion of the course.
Course rating: 4.4 out of 5.0 ( 259 Ratings total)
In this course, you will learn how to:
- raise your self-awareness and self-confidence for improving your leadership skills.
- use the "Savoir-Relier” leadership, a new approach of leadership, taught to HEC MBA’s student and top executives, enables better team leadership and encourages relationships between people in spite of their differences of opinion.
- develop relational skills, self-knowledge and self-awareness on the way to unfold your own leadership style.
You can take Leadership Lessons and Building high performing teams Certificate Course on Udemy.
Hey! If you have made it this far then certainly you are willing to learn more and here at Coursesity, it is our duty to enlighten people with knowledge on topics they are willing to learn. Here are some more topics that we think will be interesting for you!