The best online courses & Tutorials to Learn Google Tag Manager for beginners to advanced level.
In the noisy digital world, data is what really matters. Every day a new or existing vendor releases a new pixel/marketing tags to help analysts, digital marketers, and developers collect more data.
Google Tag Manager is a tag management system that allows you to quickly and easily update tags and code snippets on your website or mobile app. Once the Tag Manager snippet has been added to your website or mobile app, you can configure tags via a web-based user interface without having to alter and deploy additional code. This reduces errors and frees you from having to involve a developer whenever you need to make changes.
Disclosure: Coursesity is supported by the learners community. We may earn an affiliate commission when you make a purchase via links on Coursesity.
Top Google Tag Manager Courses, Tutorials List
- Google Tag Manager (GTM) Training Course - From Zero to Hero
- Google Tag Manager with Facebook & Google Remarketing Tags
- Google Tag Manager for Beginners+ (Challenges)
- Google Tag Manager (GTM) Advanced Applications
- Learn Google Tag Manager 2018: Crash Course
- The 2018 Google Analytics Bootcamp
Learn Google Tag Manager (GTM) with Google Analytics includes event tracking and Facebook Retargeting/Remarketing Pixel
⭐ : 4.3 (665 ratings)
With this course, you will be able to:
- Learn & understand how to use Google tag manager
- Learn how to deploy various tags and track them in Google Analytics
- Achieve Google Analytics implementation mastery
- Learn how to use Data Layer to track certain actions
- Learn how to deploy Facebook pixel via Google Tag Manager
This course will take you step by step through various features of Google Tag Manager and show you how you can implement various Tags. In this course you will learn fundamentals and essentials of tag manger, signing up for Google tag manager, details of Google tag manager interface, how to setup Google tag manager for Google analytics and track page views, how to setup external link tracking as events in Google analytics via Google tag manager, and how to setup button click tracking in Google analytics.
You can take Google Tag Manager (GTM) Training Course - From Zero to Hero on Udemy.
Learn how to use Google Tag Manager ( GTM ) by deploying Facebook and Google Remarketing Tags on your Wordpress Website
⭐ : 4.6 (153 ratings)
With this course, you will learn about:
- Working of Google tag manager (GTM)
- Deploying tracking codes in your website
- Auto event tracking with GTM
- How to deploy Google analytics tracking code with GTM
- Tracking form submissions, file downloads, link clicks, button clicks
- Deploying Facebook and Google Ads
- Re-marketing pixel in your website
- Conversion tracking with GTM
In this course you will be learning to deploy the following tags on your website, Google analytics, tracking code, facebook, re-marketing pixel, Google ads, conversion pixel. You will be able to track, file downloads, outbound link clicks, form submissions, button clicks, conversions, and e-commerce tracking.
You can take Google Tag Manager with Facebook & Google Remarketing Tags on Udemy.
Learn what GTM is all about and how to deploy your first Marketing Tracking with Google Tag Manager
⭐ : 4.5 (1,301 ratings)
With this course, you will:
- Know what GTM is all about
- Install Google analytics with the help of GTM
- Track events with GTM
In this introductory course, you will learn what Google tag manager is all about, how to install Google analytics with the help of GTM, how to deploy event tracking with GTM, and get further resources to dive deeper into GTM.
You can take Google Tag Manager for Beginners+ (Challenges) on Udemy.
Learn advanced application of Google Tag Manager (GTM) beyond basic Google Analytics tracking
⭐ : 4.5 (28 ratings)
With this course, you will learn:
- Advanced uses of Google tag manager.
- Track user interaction with videos on your site.
- How to use data layers.
- How to use custom events.
- Track video interactions in Google analytics.
- Detect ad blockers and show a message to users who block the ads.
- Send values to custom dimensions in Google analytics using Ad blocker as an example.
- Track and create universal user-id view in Google analytics
- Integrate CRM data with Google analytics data
In this course, you will go through some advanced topics such as understanding & using data layers, understanding and using custom HTML tags in Google tag manager, using data layers to push dynamic values and trigger Google tag manager, track vimeo video interactions.
You can take Google Tag Manager (GTM) Advanced Applications on Udemy.
Learn how to make data-driven business decisions, analyze relevant insights, and improve your customers experience
⭐ : 4.3 (53 ratings)
With this course, you will learn how to:
- Use GTMs features to manage and simplify tag implementation for Marketers, Analysts and Developers
- Manage multiple analytics and marketing tags from a single dashboard with (almost) no help from a developer
- Setup a GTM Account
- Create a tag container and deploy it onto a website in order to start using GTM
- Create tags, triggers, variables in Google tag manager
- Use trigger filters to fire tags only when specific conditions are satisfied
- Use event tracking to track user behaviour on a website (and its pages) an send relevant information to Google analytics
- Manage versioning and rollback
- Create different environments to define a Tag deployment pipeline
- Master advanced topics like HTML5 video tracking with custom tags and variables
In this course, you will master all the Google Tag Manager (GTM) features, including containers, workspaces, tags, triggers and variables, setting up a GTM account, create and manage containers, how to use Google tag manager with Google analytics and track page views.
You will also learn how to track links and button clicks with GTM and send data to GA or any other analytics tool, how to install the Facebook conversion/ re-targeting pixel using custom tags, how to manage versioning and rollback, how to create environments and generate environment-specific containers. In addition, during the course, you will have the opportunity to test your skills by completing a set of challenges as well.
You can take Learn Google Tag Manager 2018: Crash Course on Udemy.
The practical guide to mastering Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager!
⭐ : 4.3 (412 ratings)
In this course, you will learn about:
- Setting up a Google Analytics property correctly
- Performing a Google analytics audit
- Extracting insights from traffic, audience, behavior and conversion reports
- Implementing advanced website tracking with Google tag manager
This course will teach you how to properly setup and implement Google analytics, how to perform a Google analytics audit, how to setup event tracking on buttons, scroll rate, video plays and form submits using Google tag manager skills and analytics philosophies.
You can take The 2018 Google Analytics Bootcamp on Udemy.
Hey! If you have made it this far then certainly you are willing to learn more and here at Coursesity, it is our duty to enlighten people with knowledge on topics they are willing to learn. Here are some more topics that we think will be interesting for you!