The best online courses & lightroom tutorials to Learn Adobe Lightroom for beginners to advanced level.
Disclosure: Coursesity is supported by the learners community. We may earn an affiliate commission when you make a purchase via links on Coursesity.
In today's world, image processing is necessary to get stunning photographs and to take advantage of the technical possibilities. Lightroom is a very powerful tool and it is definitely a great idea to at least try it out.
Adobe Lightroom tutorials is a fantastic tool for amateur or professional photographers looking to streamline their workflow and produce professional photographic results for their clients or personal enjoyment. In this digital age, many photographers struggle to maintain the thousands of photos they take each month. Adobe Lightroom solves the problem of photo organization with a robust collection system and keyword tagging features.
Top Adobe Lightroom tutorials List
- Adobe Lightroom Classic CC & CC: Photo Editing Masterclass
- The Adobe Lightroom CC + Classic, Made Easy, Taught by a Pro
- Photography Essentials: Adobe Lightroom CC for Absolute Beginners!
- Adobe Lightroom CC Masterclass: Complete Photo Editing Guide
- Adobe Lightroom CC: Landscape Photography Masterclass 2019
- Mastering Adobe Lightroom 5 - A Definitive Tutorial
- Master Adobe Lightroom Fast
- Adobe Lightroom: Developing Your Editing Style
- Principles of Photo Composition and Digital Image Post-Production
- Adobe Lightroom Classic for Beginners
Your complete guide to editing beautiful photos in Adobe Lightroom Classic CC and Adobe Lightroom CC, both versions!
⭐ : 4.4 (3,709 ratings)
With this abode lightroom tutorials course, you will be able to:
- Edit photos the way you imagine, making them matter more!
- Master the Lightroom tutorials workflow, just like a pro photographer
- Improve photos, fixing any mistakes from your shoots
- Understand the most important tools in Lightroom
- Set up Lightroom tutorials to run efficiently
- Make your photos look the same across all devices including mobile, desktop, tablets, etc.
- Use Lightroom CC on desktop and mobile
- Take raw images on your mobile and edit them on your desktop without cables or hard drives
- Organize your photos so you never lose another image
- Learn to store your images on the cloud
- Backup your images so you never worry about losing pictures
This abode lightroom tutorials will teach you how to use Lightroom CC, Lightroom Classic CC, and Lightroom on mobile to its fullest potential. You’ll be able to set up Lightroom so it will run its best. You’ll also be able to professionally retouch images and you’ll spend less time doing it with pro Lightroom tutorials tips and tricks.
You’ll also be able to do pro camera calibration and custom white balance corrections, a remarkably powerful advanced one button correction. You will do this by covering Lightroom setup and configuration, exposure adjustments, adding drama through clarity, mastering Lightroom presets, covering top Lightroom plugins, organizing images in Lightroom for Mobile, editing in Lightroom for Mobile, recovering details in shadows, how to edit a landscape photo, how to retouch a portrait, and much more.
You can take Adobe Lightroom Classic CC & CC: Photo Editing Masterclass on Udemy.
Lightroom - Learn all my Lightroom CC Classic secrets, tips & editing techniques. Get organized & make your images pop!
⭐ : 4.4 (721 ratings)
With this abode lightroom tutorials , you will learn:
- How to use all the editing tools, in both Lightroom Classic and Lightroom CC, to edit your photos based on your creative vision.
- How to use Collections & Smart Collections (my favorite)
- How to create Develop presets
- How to edit properly and productivley
- To know exactly where to start your editing process
- How to organize your photos
- How to create a book in Lightroom tutorials
- How to create a slideshow in Lightroom tutorials
- Exporting your photos with presets
- Using the Print Module to create files for your professional lab
- Adding keywords to your images
You will learn organizing and editing your images as well as sharing via printing, and slideshows. You'll learn how to use all 7 modules; Library, Develop, Map, Book, Slideshow, Print and Web.
The Lightroom tutorials start off explaining what Lightroom is, what catalogs are and how many you should consider having. Then you'll dissect the interface and learn how to customize for our own personal preference. From there, you can import photos, organize and do advanced searches. Once you're organized, you'll explore all the options for creating works of art by editing in the Develop module.
You will learn how to create slideshows and web galleries. Plus, you'll learn how to properly take your photos out of Lightroom tutorials and export for prints.
You can take The Adobe Lightroom CC + Classic, Made Easy, Taught by a Pro on Udemy.
Photography Essentials: Adobe Lightroom CC for Absolute Beginners!
2,912 1 total enrollments
In this abode lightroom tutorials , you will learn:
- How to import and organize your images
- How to adjust and retouch your photos
- How to share your images
- Detail about Lightroom Presets
- How to work with the Histogram Tool
- How to perform color adjustments with the HSL panel
This abode lightroom tutorials covers in detail how to effectively organize your photos with Lightroom and how to backup your work, so you could fully enjoy the creative modules of the application.
You can take Photography Essentials: Adobe Lightroom CC for Absolute Beginners! on Skillshare.
Learn how to make your photos look amazing with this Adobe Lightroom tutorials Classic CC and Lightroom CC photo editing course.
⭐ : 4.5 (704 ratings)
With this abode lightroom tutorials course, you will:
- Master the Lightroom tutorials editing workflow just like the pros
- Fix basic issues like exposure, white balance and crop
- Organize and be able to easily find photos in Lightroom tutorials
- Edit just parts of your photo with brushes and filters
- Use sharpening and noise reduction to make your photos look better
- Use and create your own Lightroom presets to speed up your editing
- Export high quality photos perfect for printing or posting online
This abode lightroom tutorials will teach you about navigating the Adobe Lightroom Classic CC & Lightroom CC applications, importing and organizing photos, fixing white balance, crop and exposure, hue, saturation & luminance adjustments, sharpening and noise reduction, vignettes, grain and dehaze filters, using and creating presets, lens corrections, removing blemishes, gradual, radial and brush adjustments, improving portraits and photos of people, and exporting photos and adding watermarks.
You can take Adobe Lightroom tutorials CC Masterclass: Complete Photo Editing Guide on Udemy.
Edit landscape photos in Adobe Lightroom Classic CC like a Pro! ✓ all RAW files ✓ new Adobe Lightroom CC presets
⭐ : 4.5 (358 ratings)
With this abode lightroom tutorials, you will:
- Be able to edit photos in Lightroom as you've seen them with your eyes.
- Master all the basic features of Adobe Lightroom tutorials.
- Be able to work out all the details from your photos.
- Learn how to work on any raw image in Lightroom tutorials
This abode lightroom tutorials will show you effective and professional techniques, how you can edit your raw files in Adobe Lightroom tutorials Classic CC. You will also shortly use Adobe Photoshop for the final sharpening and a special effect. It will show you all the important features and explain how to import, edit and export photos. You will also get to jump into many practical exercises after the introduction.
This abode lightroom tutorials will also show you the development of a night-photo. You will learn how to steer the viewer's eye and increase the dynamics by using visual effects.
You can take Adobe Lightroom tutorials CC: Landscape Photography Masterclass 2019 on Udemy.
Take your Digital Photography to the next level with these Adobe Lightroom 5 tutorial videos. A definitive course.
⭐ : 4.7 (301 ratings)
With this abode lightroom tutorials, you will:
- Master Adobe Lightroom tutorials.
- Learn the skills to correct, enhance and manage your digital photos
You will begin the training course by touring the Lightroom 5 interface, and learning how you can modify the Lightroom working area to best suit your needs. From there, you will learn about features such as creating and exporting a catalog, tethering, customizing grids and guides. You will learn to work in different modules including the library, map, and book. You will also learn how to export your work in a variety of formats for both print and web.
You can take Mastering Adobe Lightroom 5 - A Definitive Tutorial on Udemy.
Learn how to use Adobe Lightroom to organize, keyword, and edit your photos. This course will get you up to speed fast!
⭐ : 4.3 (404 ratings)
With this abode lightroom tutorials, you will learn:
- Organizing and editing your photos with Adobe Lightroom tutorials.
- Backup strategies
- Creating and managing your own presets
- Exporting them to share with friends or fellow photographers
The training will begin by demonstrating the basic steps to import photos, group them into collections, and tag them with relevant keywords. From there you will dive deeper into editing techniques, presets, tethering, tone curve, panoramas, and file formats.
You'll be able to apply non-destructive edits to your photos that will drastically improve them and get the look you desire. Most importantly, you'll be able to rest assured knowing that your photos are safe, organized, and accessible with just a keystroke.
You can take Master Adobe Lightroom Fast on Udemy.
Learn how to edit photos in Adobe Lightroom tutorials and develop your own unique editing style.
With the extraordinarily large number of photographers today, it's important to develop your own editing style in order to stand out from the competition. This class will discuss sources of inspiration including music, paintings, and more. On top of that, it is going to break down each tool in Lightroom and show you how you can creatively use them to develop their editing style.
You can take Adobe Lightroom tutorials: Developing Your Editing Style on Skillshare.
Learn Principles of Photo Composition and Digital Image Post-Production from Michigan State University.
⭐ : 4.7 (587 ratings)
In this abode lightroom tutorials, you will learn the essential elements of post-photography image management, using Adobe Lightroom. Image adjustment software designed for Smartphone photographers rounds out the Course. Since even photographers whose mainstay is a high-end DSLR also must admit to Smartphone use occasionally, and photographers who only use a Smartphone will usually admit that they want to step over to a "regular" camera at some point.
You can take Principles of Photo Composition and Digital Image Post-Production on Coursera.
The Principles of Photo Composition and Digital Image Post-Production is offered by Michigan State University.
10. Adobe Lightroom Classic for Beginners
Learn how to organise your photos and edit them to perfection using this powerful editing software powerhouse
⭐ : 4.6 (8 reviews)
In this abode lightroom tutorials, you will learn how to:
- Manage the image Catalog (the database where Lightroom stores all of its picture information)
- Save, back-up
- Transfer this database to different computers and hard drives, when needed.
This abode lightroom tutorials features short videos that illustrate how easy it is to sort your work into Collections as well as how to add keywords, stars, colour labels and flags, all features which can be used to help find images months, or years later.
Once you get the hang of creating and using Lightrooms Collections (virtual folders that house your images) you will move into learning the ins and outs of the different Lightroom Modules (Library, Develop, Book etc), and its editing tools, before moving to some of its more sophisticated features like the Adjustment Brush, Detail Panel (sharpening), Transform Panel (perspective fixing) and more.
You can take Adobe Lightroom tutorials Classic for Beginners on Eduonix.
Hey! If you have made it this far then certainly you are willing to learn more and here at Coursesity, it is our duty to enlighten people with knowledge on topics they are willing to learn. Here are some more topics that we think will be interesting for you!