Python is consistently ranked in either first or second place as the most in-demand programming languages across the job market. It has applications in data science, machine learning, web development, self-driving cars, automation, and many many other disciplines.
Learn Python like a Professional! Start from the basics and go all the way to creating your own applications and games!
In this course, you will:
- Learn to use Python professionally, learning both Python 2 and Python 3
- Create games with Python, like Tic Tac Toe and Blackjack
- Learn advanced Python features, like the collections module and how to work with timestamps
- Learn to use Object Oriented Programming with classes
- Understand complex topics, like decorators.
- Understand how to use both the Jupyter Notebook and create .py files
- Get an understanding of how to create GUIs in the Jupyter Notebook system
- Build a complete understanding of Python from the ground up
This course includes quizzes, tests, and homework assignments as well as 3 major projects to create a Python project portfolio. It teaches Python 3 in a practical manner, with every lecture comes a full coding screencast and a corresponding code notebook.
This course covers a wide variety of topics, including: Command line basics, installing python, running python code, strings, lists, dictionaries, tuples, sets, number data types, print, formatting functions, scope args/kwargs, built-in functions, debugging and error handling modules, external modules, object oriented programming, inheritance, polymorphism, file I/O, advanced methods, unit tests.
Start Python from the basics and learn how to create 10 amazing and professional Python programs used in the real world!
With thsi course, you will:
- Create 10 real-world Python programs (no Tic Tac Toe games)
- Solidify your skills with bonus practice activities throughout the course
- Create an app that translates English words
- Create a web mapping app
- Create a portfolio website
- Create a desktop app for storing information for books
- Create a webcam video app that detects objects
- Create a web scraper
- Create a data visualization app
- Create a database app
- Create a geocoding web app
- Create a website blocker
- Send automated emails
- Analyze and visualize data
- Use Python to schedule programs based on computer events.
- Learn OOP (Object Oriented Programming)
- Learn GUIs (Graphical User Interfaces)
The course uses a modern teaching approach where students learn Python programming by doing. This course has 24 sections containing videos, code examples, quizzes, exercises, projects, and other bonus materials. In the first two sections you will learn Python basics such as functions, loops, conditionals, strings, lists, etc. If you know the basics already, then those first two sections can serve as a refresher. The other 22 sections are entirely focused on building real-world applications using Python 3.
Specifically the 10 Python applications you are going to build are:
A program that returns definitions of English words, a program that blocks access to distracting websites, a web map visualizing volcanoes and population, a portfolio website, a desktop graphical program with a database back-end, a webcam motion detector, a web scraper of real estate data, an interactive web graph, a database web application, and a web service that converts addresses to coordinates.
This python for beginners course teaches you the python language fast. Includes python online training with python 3.
With this course, you will:
- Have a fundamental understanding of the Python programming language.
- Have the skills and understanding of Python to confidently apply for Python programming jobs.
- Acquire the pre-requisite Python skills to move into specific branches — Machine learning, data science, etc..
- Add the Python Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) skills to your résumé.
- Understand how to create your own Python programs.
- Learn Python from experienced professional software developers.
- Understand both Python 2 and Python 3.
This course is aimed at complete beginners who have never programmed before, as well as existing programmers who want to increase their career options by learning Python.
This course will give you that core, solid understanding of the Python programming language. It will sail you through all the essential Python keywords, operators, statements, and expressions needed to fully understand exactly what you’re coding and why — making programming easy to grasp and less frustrating.
Complete chapters on object-oriented programming and many other aspects of Python, including tKInter (for building GUI Interfaces) and using databases with Python. Although this is primarily a Python 3 course, a python developer will need to work with Python 2 projects from time to time.
A practical programming course for office workers, academics, and administrators who want to improve their productivity.
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Automate tasks on their computer by writing simple Python programs.
- Write programs that can do text pattern recognition with “regular expressions”.
- Programmatically generate and update Excel spreadsheets.
- Parse PDFs and Word documents.
- Crawl web sites and pull information from online sources.
- Write programs that send out email notifications.
- Use Python’s debugging tools to quickly figure out bugs in your code.
- Programmatically control the mouse and keyboard to click and type for you.
You don’t need to know sorting algorithms or object-oriented programming, so this course skips all the computer science and concentrates on writing code that gets stuff done. You’ll learn basic concepts as well as web scraping, parsing PDFs and excel spreadsheets, automating the keyboard and mouse, sending emails and texts.
Join us on Facebook Messenger on Telegram to receive updates on new free courses.
Build 11 projects and go from beginner to pro in python with the world’s most fun project-based python course!
With this course, you will be able to:
- Automate coding tasks by building custom python functions
- Understand object-oriented programming (OOP)
- Use variables to track data in Python programs
- Use numbers to create “Behind-the-Scenes” functionality
- Use strings to create customized, engaged user experiences
- Create Pprograms that can think using logic and data structures
- Use loops to improve efficiency, save time, maximize productivity
This course is going to teach you about variables — learn to conveniently store data in your python programs, numbers — learn how numbers work behind the scenes in your python programs, strings — master python text and automate messages using strings, logic and datastructures — teach your program to think and decide, loops — save time and effort, by making computers do the hard work for you, and functions — automate tasks by building your very own Python Functions that you can use over and over.
A Unique Interactive Python Experience With Nearly 200 Exercises and Quizzes
In this course, you will:
- Learn all the coding fundamentals in Python
- Work through nearly 200 exercises and quizzes
- Learn about all of the latest features in Python 3.6
- Use Python to create an automated web crawler and scraper
- Make complex HTTP requests to APIs using Python
- Master the quirks of Python style and conventions
- Understand object oriented programming in Python
- Learn testing and TDD (Test Driven Development) with Python
- Write your own decorators and higher order functions
- Write your own generators and other iterators
- Confidently work with lambdas
- Master tricky topics like multiple inheritance and polymorphism
- Build games with Python
- Build larger projects that span across multiple files
- Work with all the Python data structures: lists, dictionaries, sets, tuples
- Become an expert at list and dictionary comprehensions
- Master built-in python functions like zip and filter
- Handle errors and debug code
- Write your own custom modules
- Work with files, including CSV
This course is fully built around the coding exercises. The course covers all the latest additions and changes to the Python language. The course also places a large emphasis on thinking like a Python developer, and writing code the “Pythonic” way. It also covers more advanced topics like web scraping, crawling, and testing, just to name a few.
A straight-to-the-point Python course to quickly get you started with writing Python code and creating Python programs.
In this course, you will:
- Gain the skills to independently write real world non-complex programs.
- Learn how to quickly set up a Python environment with its associated libraries
- Learn to perform various batch operations
- Write small Python programs integrating the fundamental blocks of the language
- Write a complete Python program that takes user input, processes and outputs the results
- Create a graphical user interfaces for your Python programs using the Python Tkinter library
- Create a final executable that runs as a standalone program both on Windows and Mac
- Be able to load and use data from CSV and TXT files in Python
- Map data from CSV files to Google Earth KML files.
It first covers Python basics and then teaches you how to use that code to build some real example programs. You will start from scratch by learning all Python fundamentals and slowly progressing into more advanced Python third-party libraries. You will actually build your a real Python program that has a graphical user interface (GUI) built with Python.
You will also learn how to convert that program into an executable that runs both on Windows and Mac as a standalone program so that you can give your program to anyone. The content of the course consists of a mix of video lectures, quizzes, exercises, and discussions.
Python is simple enough for beginners, powerful enough for the pros. Use it for IOT, Web Scraping, Big Data, and more.
In this course, you will:
- Understand the basics of Python
- Build applications using Python
- Send emails with Python
- Scrape websites with Python to pull data
- Read and parse emails using Python
- Read / write CSV (comma separated values) files to work in Excel/Numbers
- Use the twitter API to send tweets easily through a few lines of code
- Use the yelp API to pull data about all businesses they have on their site
The goal of this course is to make you learn Python by building real projects step-by-step while it explains every concept along the way.
Learn Python with projects covering game & web development, web scraping, MongoDB, Django, PyQt, and data visualization!
This course will teach you how to:
- Install Python
- Setup an IDE
- Use programming fundamentals to build a calculator
- Use advanced Python concepts to code a RPG
- Find additional packages to expand the functionality of Python
- Install essential modules
- Code an app for web scraping
- Create a NoSQL database using PyMongo
- Create web apps using Web.py
- Django web server setup
- Live troubleshooting
Learn Python as this course takes you through the basics of programming, advanced Python concepts, coding a calculator, essential modules, creating a “Final Fantasy-esque” RPG battle script, web scraping, PyMongo, WebPy development, Django web framework, GUI programming, data visualization, and machine learning.
Complete guide to learning how to program in Python. Go from beginner to advanced level in Python with coding exercises!
With this course, you will:
- Go from beginner to advanced in python programming by learning all of the basics to Object orientated programming.
- Gain general knowledge in regard to Python programming language
- Write scripts for general productivity tasks
- Read and comprehend Python code
- Gain knowledge in regard to general programming concepts
Each section of the course is linked to the previous one in terms of utilizing what was already learned and each topic is supplied with lots of examples which will help you in the process of learning.